Discovering Our Past: A History of the World Early Ages connects today's students to the stories of our past with the first truly integrated print and digital middle school world history curriculum. Networks combines print resources grounded in solid pedagogy with a full suite of teaching and learning tools for a flexible, customized learning experience.
- Focus on the big ideas with an accessible student text built around Essential Questions, enduring ideas, and NCSS Standards
- Bring the stories of the ages to life with The Story Matters chapter openers, Biography features, Step Into Place maps and Step Into Time timelines
- Maximize comprehension with built-in reading strategies, vocabulary support, Visual Literacy activities and Guiding Questions
- Build critical thinking and historical analysis skills with Thinking Like a Historian, It Matters Because, What Do You Think and Connections to Today
- Customize the learning experience with differentiated instruction, leveled reading, customizable assessments and worksheets, and flexible online learning tools